Cloud-based Phone systems and Unified Communications
Traditional analog PBX phone systems have typically been a [necessary] 4-5 figure investment for small businesses; cloud-based hosted PBX Voice Over I.P. (VoIP) systems are changing that. A broadband connection to the Internet (Cable, T-1 or Fiber) is all that’s needed to have businesses class VoIP for any company in the US or Canada with 1-125 employees per location, for a low, predictable monthly fee. Connect from anywhere you have broadband. The providers we rep offer systems that are:
- Established, simple, reliable, location agnostic, scalable on demand for businesses with 1-125 employees per location. Choose from voice over Business Class or Public Internet connections.
- Desktop phones can be drop shipped within a week of purchase ready to use from $99.
- Subscription rates average $40 month-to-month vs annual or longer contracts for traditional analog PBX.
- Add features such as virtual fax, bridge line, toll free #, virtual mailbox or call queue.
- SIP technology enables calls to seamlessly integrate with cell phones.
- Unlimited local and long-distance calling or metered billing lower/contains telephony costs. Make unlimited calls within the US & Canada
- Remote-assist installation with your IT administrator.
- RiSe Solutions can arrange to source the voice cabling installer.
- All messages and calling can be integrated seamlessly with MS Outlook.
- Eliminate setup, maintenance fees and tech visits.
Mobile App: Never miss a call!
Free custom app (Apple iOS or Android) integrates with each user account seamlessly whether connected via cellular or WiFi.
Unify Email with Telephony (SBE & Enterprise)
This smart software integrates email with telephony from popular in-house or hosted telephony systems. Voice and Data will flow seamlessly to you so long as you’re connected to it. Call or email us to discuss your needs.
Premise-based unified communications with Avaya or Cisco equipment for >125 seats per location is available through our referral partner ConvergeOne. RiSe Solutions can arrange to source the voice cabling installer.
Referral Agent: ConvergeOne: Avaya or Cisco PBX
nextiva vonage business solutions shortel sky